Safety and Health Policy
Is is the policy of Coral Bay Nickel Corporation to conduct its operation with due regard to the Safety and Health of its workers, its contractors, and the community by taking into consideration a continual improvement of social development, and protection of people, environment and property.
1. Comply with applicable laws, regulations and standards related to Occupational Safety and Health.
2. Communicate with government and community on related safety issues.
3. Ensure that employees and contractors are informed about this policy and aware of the respective responsibilities in relation to CBNC’s business.
4. Promote a culture of Safety and Health by providing an effective system and investigation.
5. Promote the strict implementation of the Safety and Health Rules.
6. Promote Safety and Health Training, thereby attaining its objective of total employee development.
7. Conduct reviews and incorporate results to continually improve the effectiveness of the Safety and Health Rules.
8. Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of this policy.